We are looking for the next possible date:
Application Engineer (m/f/d)
in the Digital Rock Physics (DRP) business area
Are you interested? Then, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
- Worldwide customer visits, present the GeoDict software at conferences, and participate in trade shows and other events.
- Establish productive relationships with customers and relay their feedback internally.
- Plan and carry out consulting projects for international customers.
- High-level technical support for simulation-based R&D in the entire range of Digital Core Analysis.
- Plan and carry on training courses.
- Write case studies, whitepapers, project documentation and user-oriented software manuals.
- Strategic support and further development of the DRP business area.
- Academic education in the STEM (Science-Technology-Engineering-Mathematics) field, preferably with M.Sc. or higher degree.
- Confident command of written and spoken English. Knowledge of German is a plus.
- Career starter or first work experience desired.
- Knowledge of rock physics – ideally, also of image processing, reservoir engineering, geochemistry, and related software.
- Experience with complex simulation software in the scientific field.
- Strong analytical and computer skills, ideally some experience in Python programming.
- Enjoy contact with customers.
Math2Market GmbH is one of the leading companies in the fields of digital material development and digital rock physics. Our software GeoDict offers solutions that are used in a variety of industries worldwide. Large and renowned international companies and high-ranking research institutions and well-known universities are among our customers.
The expertise, experience, motivation, commitment, and personality of our employees are the foundation for the success of Math2Market. As a dynamic and fast growing owner-managed company with currently 50 employees, we offer attractive development opportunities and growth perspectives in Kaiserslautern. Expect flexibility and a large scope of tasks and responsibilities to suit your personal development, in line with your experience and inclination, and a positive working atmosphere in which high quality and challenging work is also fun.
- Work-Life-Balance: flexible working hours, home office arrangements, 30 vacation days, company yoga
- Personal and career development: Structured onboarding process, a variety of entry-level and advanced training opportunities, independent work with a great deal of creative freedom, integration in a well functioning team, challenging tasks and projects (also worldwide)
- Security: permanent employment in a continuously growing company, attractive compensation package, company pension plan, and company health insurance
- Corporate culture: flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes, open feedback culture, employee events
- Working environment: modern workplaces in spacious offices, excellent workplace equipment, on-site parking if required, free drinks (coffee, tea, water) and fresh fruit every day