GeoDict® is the innovative, integrated, and easy-to-use material simulator made and sold by Math2Market® GmbH of Kaiserslautern, Germany.
GeoDict is the complete software solution for multi-scale 3D image processing, visualization, simulation-driven property characterization, material development, and process optimization.
Benefits of using the GeoDict® software:
- Fast simulation of experiments to determine material properties.
- Repeated, non-destructive prediction of material properties.
- Reduction, or even elimination, of need for expensive and time-consuming laboratory tests.
- Simulation-driven design of innovative materials to fit requirements for many industrial sectors.
The GeoDict® workflow
- Import and segment 3D CT-scans, ÁCT-scans, or FIB/SEM-scans of materials.
- Convert 3D scans into 3D material models.
- Compute 3D geometrical and physical material properties by simulation.
- Output and export data for input to CAE tools and other CFD software.
- Design novel materials on the computer to fit specifications.
- Test properties of the new materials through simulations and fine-tune the design without prototyping.
- Visualize 3D material models and property simulation results.
- Analyze and plot property simulation results.
- Script command sequences to automate time-consuming parameter studies.
Math2Market® offers industry-specific GeoDict® software solutions for: