Fluid flow process simulations and material property simulations with FlowDict
Flow simulations are one of the earliest features in GeoDict since the first commercial release in 2003.
Over the years, a multitude of new features were added to an originally simple task:
the computation of the effective permeability tensor of a porous material.
The presentation will highlight the following issues:
* What is FlowDict useful for / relation with other modules
* Process-simulation vs material property computation
* The solvers, and the different flow physics of Navier-Stokes-Brinkman
* Slip flow, boundary conditions and other geometric aspects
* 2dand 3d visualization and post processing in GeoDict and with GeoDexcel
* Tipps and tricks