ExportGeo-CAD exports structures from GeoDict formats to generic surface representation formats or generic CAD formats, enabling the integration of GeoDict-modelled structures into pre-established workflows.
Profit from materials modelled with GeoDict outside the GeoDict software package.
ExportGeo supports a variety of surface description formats:
- Stereolithography (*.stl).
- VRML (*.wrl).
- Wavefront OBJ (*.obj) New in 2017.
Export to the following CAD formats is possible using ExportGeo-CAD in combination with CADlook (only available on Windows):
- Parasolid (*.x_t).
- Step (*.stp).
- Iges (*.igs).
- Acis (*.sat).
For more information about CADLook and for downloading a Free Trial on Request visit their Website.
CADLook can be purchased through Math2Market GmbH, together with GeoDict.
Examples of ExportGeo-CAD applications
- 3D printing and Additive Manufacturing
- Visualization using an external render software.
- Integration into a simulation workflow.